Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Tone It Up Stars&Stripes Workout Review

Hey peeps!

Sorry I've been MIA for such a long time...things have been crazy and unfortunately I have neglected the Nutrition Edition. I'm back now and foresee myself being more consistent!

Tone It Up is a community based fitness site filled with women of all ages working towards their fitness dreams. You can check out their website here. I recently started following the Tone It Up girls on Instagram (@karenakatrina) and created a profile on their website. They send positive and motivating messages and their workouts look amazing!

I finally decided to try one that popped up on my Instagram today and I just wanted to share it with you and let you know how I felt about it. It is called the Stars&Stripes workout and it incorporates cardio with body toning moves without weights. Check it out below. 

http://toneitup.com/blog.php?Weekly-Fitness-Schedule-SummerSizzle-5848Overall I really liked the workout. Burpees are no fun so I got easily pooped out after 13. I like squats so next time I'd probably add 25 regular ones as well as the plies. 

It only took about 40 minutes so it's great if you don't have a lot of time. You don't need any equipment besides a mat, your shoes, and your body so it is a great option if you're not a member at a gym.

By the time I was on the last 10 Bikini Bicycles I was getting tired. I guess we'll see how my body feels tomorrow.

Stars&Stripes was a great workout and I'm excited to try more from Tone It Up!

No comments: