Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

Happy 2014!

Hello Dear Readers,


I hope the start of 2014 has been fantastic for all of you! 

Just a quick update on my end...I've started my first work term for school. So far it's only one week down and I'm slowly finding my routine and happy place.

One of my biggest goals over the next 3.5 months is to lose some weight! Starting grad school plus not being a member of a fitness facility was not a good combination for me, and unfortunately I was not as disciplined as I'd hoped last semester to stay on top of working out. 

I know I need a little more structure myself at the moment and I'm back at the gym now and super excited to get into a routine!

I'd love to hear about your fitness goals so please share below! 

- Kirren


P.S - I definitely think you can create and stick to a successful at-home workout routine and it is something I encourage - you can save time and money, and have a little more flexibility to work on your own schedule.




No comments: