Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Recipe Review: Apple Chips

Hey guys!

So I ended up making the apple chips I had mentioned in my previous post...and they were delicious!

Here are some pics:

This was one HUGE honeycrisp apple, sprinkled with the teeniest amount of sugar and cinnamon.

Some of my slices were a bit thicker since I was in a crazy rush trying to slice the apple so I wouldn't be late to pick my sister up from school.
 
They were in the oven for about an hour and a half and the majority came out super crispy...like real chips :')

The thin ones were very crunchy and pretty sweet, while the slightly thicker ones were chewier and had a tangier/more apple-y taste to them, but both were super yummy.  

Next time I wouldn't include any sugar since they were more than sweet enough.

PS- The one apple made about a cereal bowl sized serving. The bottom picture is only showing about a third of the total.

No comments: